Autofill with other increment values and reverse cells
- From: scrutinizer gmx at
- To: gnumeric-list gnome org
- Subject: Autofill with other increment values and reverse cells
- Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 15:51:12 +0200
I just ask, if it is possbile:
1) When autofill, it always increment the relative cell with +1 (as used to it).
Sometimes I want for example increment by 2 or by -1.
a) Is it achievable (without any feature request)?
b) if not, it would be a "nice" python ui plugin (with some dialog for the increment value for exmample)
2) I know the paste special command, where I can "reverse" (flip) the input. This could be also done with a
pyhton plugin(?). Or would it be better to integrate such functionality into the "core" program?
NEU: FreePhone 3-fach-Flat mit kostenlosem Smartphone!
Jetzt informieren: http://mobile.1und1.de/?ac=OM.PW.PW003K20328T7073a
] [Thread Prev