Manual page of ssconvert

Unable to execute " man ssconvert", as suggested from "http://projects.gnome.org/gnumerics/doc/s..  "Converting Files".

ssconvert is located in my C:\Program Files (x86) Gnumeric/1.10.16/bin/    .
Have been able to execute "ssconvert --list-importers", but Not "man ssconvert".

The message I get is "man ssconvert" is not recognized. ( from the bin listed above ? )

my system : Hp Pavilion core 13 running Win 7.; Hard drive 1.+ terabytes , 8GB main memory..

Have printed "converting Files", " File formats" and especially "Quattro pro File Format".  ( My goal is to convert existing QuATTRO pRO FILES  to gnum  or calc.org formats. )

What help can you offer? once I was pretty handy with DOS commands.  what am I overlooking here ?   All guidance appreciated.

Have a Great Day !  Dick Bingham from DickBinFla gmail com