Re: How to insert names (NEW USER)

Thanks a million Jean, now I see, works fine.  Really appreciate the help.
Bob

Jean Bréfort-2 wrote:

Select the cell you want to give a name to and press Ctrl+F3, then you
must click on the appropriate + sign (add the name to the workbook or to
the sheet). You can also acess this dialog usint the Edit/Modify/Names
menu entry.

Regards,
Jean