Re: Mac install issues with macports

Hal,

I did try it and here is what I got back:

sudo port upgrade outdated
Error: No ports matched the given expression

I guess this is because I have not installed anything using macports yet so
there was nothing to upgrade. So this doesn't seem to fix the issue of gnumeric
dependency not going forward with the install.  Any other suggestions?  It's
not clear to me if it is a goffice problem or a gnumeric problem with how
dependencies are resolved.

 Anyone else having this same issue on Mac?