Nice job with solver!

Hello All:
I am a big fan but only occasional user of Gnumeric. In my work I rely heavily on Excel to do fairly complex biomechanical computations. Historically I have had three barriers to saying goodbye to excel and going to Gnumeric full time; non linear solver, linking across spreadsheets, and macro control. Version 1.10.16 contains an excellent implementation of non linear solver! Many thanks to the team members who worked on this! I'm now down to two barriers: linking across spreadsheets and macro control. Yes, I know I could learn Python so maybe I only have 1.5 barriers remaining.
Anyway, thanks and congrats on implementing non linear solver!
Best Wishes and Happy Solstice,
Jim

--
James C. Martin PhD, FACSM