Re: Turning off automatic recomputation

Never mind, found a solution: Turn off recomputation, edit sheet, turn on recomputation, changing a cell which is conditional for others will initiate single sheet recomputation. Again turn off ... and so forth.

What I should have told you some time ago: I am a happy Gnumeric user. It is a product of high quality. Since using Gnumeric I am often surprised what OO Calc cannot do! Last but not least you are surprisingly helpful.

Again thank you all.
Soeren