Re: GOffice: What should introduction documentation contain?

On Wed, 2010-09-15 at 22:13 +0200, Jean Bréfort wrote:
You might add that libgoffice_init and libgoffice_shutdown can be called
several times. Any code calling libgoffice_init should call
libgoffice_shutdown when done. init increments a counter and shutdown
decremen,ts it. When the counter reaches 0, the created structures are
released/freed/whatever is appropriate to get rid of them.

I was wrong earlier today, documentation should go to .c files, not .h.

Attached is a patch that adresses this. I also squashed in the GogText
change, and added brief info about GOGraphWidget.

My email client might add a leading > to the first line of the patch.
Remove and it will apply with git am. Sorry for the inconvinience.

Regards Jon Nordby -
Openismus GmbH -