GOffice: What should introduction documentation contain?

I'm intend to write some short introduction/high-level documentation for
GOffice and add it to the existing gtk-doc based documentation.

Here are the topics that I'm hoping to cover (small page for each
section):

Introduction:
Purpose and scope of the library
History - just mention that the code was previously in gnumeric?
Status - functionality, API/ABI stability, bindings?
Related projects - libgsf. Gnumeric and Gnucash uses it

Concepts:
Plug-ins
Graph / document object hierarchy
Extensive use of abstract classes

Examples:
How to create a graph and add data to it
How to add legend, titles, labels to a plot

Any other topics that should be covered?

Note that I'm going to have to ask for help in writing and reviewing, as
I'm very new to GOffice.

--
Regards Jon Nordby - www.jonnor.com
Openismus GmbH - www.openismus.com