Re: GOffice: What should introduction documentation contain?

You might add that libgoffice_init and libgoffice_shutdown can be called
several times. Any code calling libgoffice_init should call
libgoffice_shutdown when done. init increments a counter and shutdown
decremen,ts it. When the counter reaches 0, the created structures are
released/freed/whatever is appropriate to get rid of them.

I was wrong earlier today, documentation should go to .c files, not .h.
Sorry.