Re: GOffice: What should introduction documentation contain?
- From: Jean Bréfort <jean brefort normalesup org>
- To: Jon Nordby <jonn openismus com>
- Cc: gnumeric-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: GOffice: What should introduction documentation contain?
- Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 22:13:54 +0200
You might add that libgoffice_init and libgoffice_shutdown can be called
several times. Any code calling libgoffice_init should call
libgoffice_shutdown when done. init increments a counter and shutdown
decremen,ts it. When the counter reaches 0, the created structures are
released/freed/whatever is appropriate to get rid of them.
I was wrong earlier today, documentation should go to .c files, not .h.
Le mercredi 15 septembre 2010 à 21:07 +0200, Jon Nordby a écrit :
On Wed, 2010-09-08 at 16:23 +0200, Jon Nordby wrote:
I'm intend to write some short introduction/high-level documentation for
GOffice and add it to the existing gtk-doc based documentation.
Attached is some initial patches, please review. Note that I don't have
GNOME git access, so just push it if it looks good.
On my TODO list:
- API docs for the things I found unclear when using the library
- Example code for most-used parts of graph API
Hopefully we can also solve how to document roles and the
names/properties of the default plot implementations. With those things
solved, we should have a workable experience for users who want to do
simple graph stuff with GOffice.
I'm on holidays untill monday, so I might not respond before then.
gnumeric-list mailing list
gnumeric-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev