Re: Goffice: Axis labels and other text elements

Le mercredi 15 septembre 2010 à 14:41 +0200, Jon Nordby a écrit :
On Wed, 2010-09-15 at 12:05 +0200, Jean Bréfort wrote:
I think we need to find some way to document available roles for each
class. Unfortunately, gtk-doc does not help a lot.

No, I guess default gtk-doc don't really document the content of arrays
(thats how the roles are defined). It might be possible to extend it to
do this though. If not, is there any other sane way we could define
these roles so that gtk-doc can pick them up?

comments.

What aspects of each role are important to document in the API
reference? Is the idenfitier and type enough?

I think that minimum and maximum number are good candidates.