Goffice: Axis labels and other text elements

I want to add labels to the x and y axis of an AreaPlot. I suspect this
folllows the same idiom as for adding a title (which is show in
tests/pie-demo.c), but what is the name(s) to add as?

Also, how can I add several "titles" to a plot? I'd like to have a main
title and a subtitle, or something equivalent.

Playing with gnumeric shows that the position of a "text element", like
a title or a axis label can configured fairly extensively. How can I do
this using the GOffice APIs?

--
Regards Jon Nordby - www.jonnor.com
Openismus GmbH - www.openismus.com