Asturix Store

Hello sirs,
I am a collaborator of a young distro, and we go to do a website like
get deb, we called it Asturix Store (http://store.asturix.net/) Now we
haven't any application, but we want to fill the website, if you cant
fill this form (http://store.asturix.net/developers/send-app.html),
unfortunately, the form is in spanish, but you can use a translator.
Will you be asking you: What do you want from me?, I want that one from
you fill the form and send to us the deb file of gnumeric, or if you can
not, send to us the deb file of gnome office.
I hope not to disturb, thanks in advance
--
  Ricardo López
  Delegate of cooperation between distributions and external