Re: gnumeric color theme

Hi Karel,
May be I misread your message, so you just want to change color of menu bar
and toolbar?  gnumeric honours gtk theme so it is sufficient to choose a
dark theme for your desktop.  I don't remember how to change color theme in
gnome.  On the other hand, openoffice does not obey gtk system color theme
and so it has to provide customise options for this purpose.

--
regards,
GPG key 1024D/4434BAB3 2008-08-24