Re: gnumeric color theme

hi, I don't think you are correct. The theme color is not the same as
the color of the document (ie color which will be printed)
Until now, I have been using OpenOffice Calc with dark background and
light text. That was system settings, and had nothing to do with the
document color. I was looking for similar solution in gnumeric.
OpenOffice worked fine. My problem with openoffice is that it is
getting overly complicated. Most of the functions are useless. Instead
of helping me to solve my problems, it makes my life more complicated.

Karel

 bill lam:
I also use dark theme, but for spreadsheet program, it is
troublesome.
If you think about it, the color of cells and text are part of
document
itself.  I can choose black background and white text via the format
cell
menu, but it can be only for my private use.  If I send the
spreadsheet to
someone else, they will certain complain and say it is weired.  One
possible option is that gnumeric allow inverting color for viewing
and
editing.  Some pdf viewers already got this option, I wish gnumeric
can
also someday implement it.

--
regards,