Re: gnumeric color theme

I also use dark theme, but for spreadsheet program, it is troublesome.
If you think about it, the color of cells and text are part of document
itself.  I can choose black background and white text via the format cell
menu, but it can be only for my private use.  If I send the spreadsheet to
someone else, they will certain complain and say it is weired.  One
possible option is that gnumeric allow inverting color for viewing and
editing.  Some pdf viewers already got this option, I wish gnumeric can
also someday implement it.

--
regards,
GPG key 1024D/4434BAB3 2008-08-24