Re: curly quotation mark inside goffice chinese translation

On Thu, 05 Nov 2009, Jean Bréfort wrote:
I have no idea about what these strings should be, since I don't
understand any chinese language. If you thing this is wrong (which is
most probaly the case), please contact the translators to discuss the
situation with them.

The translation itself should be correct, I referred to the pretty
quotation marks surrounding %s like what you got in ms word.

--
regards,
GPG key 1024D/4434BAB3 2008-08-24