Re: Preserving Leading Zeros in Gnumeric?

On Friday 20 March 2009 15:10:44 Andreas J. Guelzow wrote:
What do you mean with preserving zeros?

My work flow has me importing from text where the number might be something
like 00001.  When the number is displayed in Gnumeric it is displayed as "1".

If you are dealing in numbers than a custom format of 000000 will always
show 6 digits, if necessary with leading zeros.

This answers my question.

Thanks!

Regards,

Mark Gannon

--
You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you
really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, 'I have