Re: opening & installing gnumeric

There is no 1.8.3 verson for win32 that I know. You should test the most
recent development version:
(print preview does not work, but printing to a real printer should).

Le jeudi 02 octobre 2008 à 08:12 -0700, Merlin Slyter a écrit :
   Many months ago I downloaded and tried to use Gnumeric, but it
wouldn't print out from my computer.  However, installers for Windows
were available on your website, such that I did download and try &
begin to use the program.
   Just now I downloaded the Version 1.8.3 and saved it to a file.
But Windows can't open the file. . . ?
   Do you have help available?

gnumeric-list mailing list
gnumeric-list gnome org