Change =weekday(B137,1) to =weekday(B137,2) all cells

When I open excel documents in Gnu I get the right date but the wrong day?
The code in the cell is:  =weekday(B137,1)  to make it right I have to write
=weekday(B137,2)

Is it possible to change config for how Gnu should handle  a week?

I want the week to start Monday to Sunday without retype 750 cells.....

Look at the picture you see the same date but different days?

This is Open office and Gnu

http://www.nabble.com/file/p20456488/openOF.png

http://www.nabble.com/file/p20456488/Gnu.png

Thank's for helping me out  /Jan