Fw: Question about Export Control of Gnumeric

Thank you very much for your advice.

Would you please let me know one thing, if possible?

Does Gnumeric have an encryption function, or function
to use another software having encryption, such as SSL?

I think that since Gnumeric is a spread sheet,
encryption function itself is not necessary.

Is it right?

Regards.

                  Tetsuo Mizoguchi, Tokyo

             "Morten Welinder"
             <mwelinder gmail
             com>                                                     宛先
                                       mizoguchi-tetsuo nst hitachi-hitec
             2008/11/12 03:01          com
                                                                        cc
                                       gnumeric-list gnome org
                                                                      件名
                                       Re: Question about Export Control
                                       of Gnumeric

If the answer to that question is important to you, you probably need
a lawyer.

Anyway, Gnumeric is partially developed in the US.  It relies on
libraries that, likewise, are partially developed in the US.  I have
if that is important to you -- the whole idea of export-restricting
open source is strange to begin with.

Morten