Re: build issues

Following advice from Priit Laes, I got svn working again but had also got it going on a new virtual Debian.

Unfortunately, I seem to be getting loads of bugs with jhbuild, particularly concerning python-related problems. This afternoon, I even tried blowing away jhbuild and re-installing as per live.gnome.org/jhbuild/, but even that is halting with an error claiming I have only automake1.8 rather than 1.9, and failing to find COPYING or INSTALL.

Are others seeing similar problems? Or is it time to check my hardware?

JN