Re: Simulation Analysis in the User's guide - review needed

This is a continuation of bug report 540406, which is my draft of a simulation section for the user's manual.

While working on revisions, one question came to mind, how much should the user's manual stand alone?  The current draft is intended to illustrate the functions of the tool, not necessarily proper use.  In practice, there would normally be an analysis that uses the statistics generated (mean, variance) to determine the number of iterations of the simulation required to get results within a desired precision.  Any simulation text would include a method to do so.  My question is if this should be in the User's Manual.

Many thanks for any comments.

Louis

"Do one thing every day that scares you." – Eleanor Roosevelt