link with interactivebrokers

Hello
I was wondering if anyone has experience with gnumeric and
interactivebrokers with the python code (joint a IB-PY) interface.
It could be programmed in java or ruby or perl but I think it could make
sense to have it available for all. IB is well known. Up to now I
haven't been able to see any spreadsheet under linux able to have links
with IB. If anyone has the competancy or willing to guide me to get this
done please contact me.