Re: Cell and Font Sizes

Javier Cal wrote:

I could change cell size. But i'd like to know if there's a way to avoid adjusting a row when you change the font size in a cell.

I'll try to explain myself in a better way by adjusting an image.

When i introduce text in a cell and then i increase it's font size, the whole row automatically adjust it size to the text. I want this not to happen.

I have a similar problem, in reverse. I sometimes shrink a font size, and am annoyed by gnumeric doing for me the (undesired) favor of "automatically" shrinking the row size.

I'm on gnumeric v1.6.3 (the latest release in the yum repository for fedora 8, *still*).

--
Atheism at the heart of the Big Bang. Otherwise there is no good reason to dismiss the evidence that puts us at the heart of the universe.
http://www.answersingenesis.org/tj/v16/i2/galaxy.asp