Re: Cell and Font Sizes

I could change cell size. But i'd like to know  if there's a way to avoid adjusting a row when you change the font size in a cell.

I'll try to explain myself in a better way by adjusting an image.

When i introduce text in a cell and then i increase it's font size, the whole row automatically adjust it size to the text. I want this not to happen.

Could anybody tell me where can i start?

Thanks

Javier G. Cal
---------------------------

On Thu, Aug 07, 2008 at 11:38:35AM -0300, Javier Cal wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Could anyone tell me how can I customize the cell size as well as the font
> size before compiling?

sheet.c : gnm_sheet_init
adjust the calls to
    sheet_col_set_default_size_pts (sheet, 48);
    sheet_row_set_default_size_pts (sheet, 12.75);

This will only change the defaults for newly created sheets, or when
importing from file formats that do not specify defaults.

ForwardSourceID:NT0000340E
and any attachments. Thank you