gnumeric solver

Dear Developers,

I am a PhD student at  Budapest University of Technology and
Economics, i have an MSc in chemical engineering.  Please note that i
have never learned C++ programming officially.
Currently i am working on a non-linear system solver written in C++
based on a new branch of interval arithmetic called affine arithmetic
or GI form. What i have implemented is the GI form discussed in the
paper below:

http://www.solver.com/IntervalSolverRC.pdf

Slightly more details and papers on my website:

http://reliablecomputing.eu/

I would like to ask you for your help. The code i have done so far
make little if any use to others, however if i could integrate it into
Gnumeric as a solver it would be useful for many people - i hope.

There are several problems. I use abstract data types, all operators
and functions are overloaded. The algorithm finds all solutions, it is
not clear to me how to manage that. My solver depends on GLPK.

Could you please help me how to integrate an interval solver?

Another "solution" could be to access the cell contents as symbolic
strings in my C++ code. If i could get the cell entry as F1=C1+D1
where in turn C1=A1*B1, this would probably work for me.

Thank you for your help,

Ali Baharev