Re: Error inserting a graph widget in a custom glade widget

Thanks a lot! Don't worry about documentation, it's a great job :)

It does not work because your data don't exist anymore when the plot is
rendered. go_data_vector_val_new does not make a copy of the values, so
that when your function returns, the data are not anymore valid. You
have two options: use "static" local data, or make a copy, allocating
the memory with g_new and passing g_free as the last argument of
go_data_vector_val_new.
The same applies for the strings. It just work for the strings, because
they are effectively stored in a static place.

I knwo we need more documentation, may be a sane occupation this summer

Best regards,
Jean

--
Antonio Álvarez Feijoo