Multiple styles for a cells' content

Hi there!

I need to create an Excel spreadsheet where in one cell there could be different formatting styles, i.e. let the phrase be

“Hey Gary! Please change the amount from $100 to $80. Regards, Jan”.

The word “amount” is underlined, “$100” has a yellow background and “$80” is printed in red. Now doing that in MS Excel is possible, and so it is in Gnumeric, but I need to do it via XSL. Is there a way to define separate styles for one single cell?

Best Regards,

Jan

Sitz der Gesellschaft / Corporate Headquarters:

Lufthansa Systems Airline Services GmbH, Kelsterbach

Registereintragung / Registration:

Amtsgericht Darmstadt 83849

Geschaeftsfuehrung/ Management:

Dr. Ulrike Gall