Re: Are You Using Gnumeric for Work?

On Wed, Apr 02, 2008 at 03:19:42AM +1100, Hal Ashburner wrote:
BooBoo wrote:
The problem is that when I work through my examples in
Gnumeric I always seem to run into "bugs".

For example, the printing just does not work properly
This is a known issue on win32.  We're working to get things
corrected.

and I am having problems with the data
import druid (this is all with the latest 1.9.x version)
This is not known.  Please file a report.

I am fishing to see if the Windows users out there have
gotten Gnumeric to "just work".

The win32 packages are nearing the same level of stability and
usability as the linux versions.  However, they need some testing
and review , hence the 1.9.0 designation rather than 1.8.x.

bugzilla reports with lots of detail will speed things up.

Thanks
    Jody