Re: Are You Using Gnumeric for Work?

4 hours is long enough to have sent this to the list yourself...

BooBoo wrote:
Hal,

Thanks for the response to a somewhat odd question. Please let me explain. I am giving a technical 40-hour course in the fall and I want to promote the use of Gnumeric in place of Excel (on Windows of course). The problem is that when I work through my examples in Gnumeric I always seem to run into "bugs". For example, the printing just does not work properly and I am having problems with the data import druid (this is all with the latest 1.9.x version). In order to successfully "convert" folks to Gnumeric it just has to work -- no excuses. I am fishing to see if the Windows users out there have gotten Gnumeric to "just work". If they have, I want to know their secret.

Tom