Documentation

On Wed, Sep 12, 2007 at 02:19:22PM +0100, Pedro Lino wrote:
Hi George

I am looking for a way to add a trend line, (like the Excel ones,
linear, poly, log, etc.) to the xy graph.  Is there *any* way to do
this in Gnumeric?

It is quite easy although apparentely undocumented :) (I couldn't find
it in the Windows help file)

That raises a good point.  We could use some help with the
documentation.  In the run up to a 1.8 release later this year,
we're at a point that it's time to start documenting all the new
features.   This is an excellent opportunity for some non-coding
contributors to make their mark.