office 2007 testing

This may be a bit off topic, but I volunteered to review office 2007 for my company's upcoming rollout of the
software (perhaps one day I will convince them to migrate to open source...). If any of you are aware of any
specific issues in office 2007 that I should include in my report I would appreciate hearing them. Also as
part of my testing I will likely be looking at compatibility with gnumeric, so if there is anything specific
you need to test that requires office 2007 I will be glad to assist in any way that I am able. thanks !