Re: Request for goffice relicensing

State of the licenses for the files listed at the end is:

Possibly problematic files:

goffice/app/go-cmd-context-impl.h: no license
goffice/gtk/go-colorgroup.c: Michael Levy, Almer S. Tigelaar, Jody
Goldberg
goffice/gtk/go-colorgroup.h: Michael Levy, Almer S. Tigelaar
goffice/gtk/go-combo-color.c: Ximian, Inc.
goffice/gtk/go-combo-color.h: Ximian, Inc.
goffice/gtk/go-color-palette.c: Ximian, Inc.
goffice/gtk/go-color-palette.h: Ximian, Inc.
goffice/gtk/go-combo-box.c: Ximian, Inc.
goffice/gtk/go-combo-box.h: Ximian, Inc.
goffice/gtk/goffice-gtk.h: no copyright.
goffice/utils/go-file.c: Morten Welinder, Yukihiro Nakai, Red Hat, Inc.
goffice/utils/go-glib-extras.c: no copyright, just authors and no
license.
goffice/utils/go-glib-extras.h: no license.

Already gplv2+:
goffice/utils/go-color.h

Other files are copyrighted by either Jody, Morten or Emmanuel.