Request for goffice relicensing

Hi there gnumeric hackers!

As some of you might have read (http://uwog.net/news/?p=99), we have a
bit of a licensing problem with AbiWord.

The short version is that goffice's license (GPLv2), doesn't play nice
with one of AbiWord's dependencies, which is LGPLv3+ licensed.

After discussing this on our mailing list, our preferred solution seems
to be a relicensing of goffice, from GPLv2 to GPLv2+.

Would this be an option that all copyright holders of gofffice could
live with? If so, we'd created appreciate it.

If there is anything I can do to help, please contact me. I don't want
to burden you all with boring work :)

Cheers!
  Marc