Re: Request for goffice relicensing

On Thu, 2007-11-29 at 15:47 -0500, Morten Welinder wrote:
After discussing this on our mailing list, our preferred solution seems
to be a relicensing of goffice, from GPLv2 to GPLv2+.

Would this be an option that all copyright holders of gofffice could
live with? If so, we'd created appreciate it.

Probably.  You might want to start by creating a list of the problematic
files and who they list as holders of copyright.

Define "problematic". Are these the files with multiple/hard to find
copyright holders, or are these the files we actually use? The latter
would imply only partial relicensing, which might give is headaches
again in the future.

Bye!
  Marc