Re: GMAE build for libgsf

Hi,

AbiWord doesn't require Bonobo, though there are various bits that it
may optionally use. The case mentioned below is dead code and can be
safely removed. Other places should live behind a conditional such as
"#ifdef HAVE_BONOBO". If they don't, that can be considered a bug and
should be fixed.

I also wonder if it might make sense to start a libgsf backend that
supports GVFS in the nearish future.

Best,
Dom

http://www.google.com/codesearch?hl=en&q=+gsf_+_bonobo_+show:trg4wqb-tWM:VsNpyRefJ5w:QrqPpVgwLp0&sa=N&cd=10&ct=rc&cs_p=http://svn.abisource.com/abiword/trunk&cs_f=src/wp/ap/unix/ap_UnixApp.cpp#a0

> Where you can find a call to gsf_input_bonobo_new and another one to
> gsf_output_bonobo_new.

CC'ing the AbiWord list so that I don't pretend to be more of an expert
than I am.

Ryan

--
Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums.