Gnumeric svg icon

Hi,

Realizing how it was strenuous to find software svg icons on the web whereas they are more and more used on
desktop environments, me and some other linux user decided to create a small site listing them.

http://svgicons.o7a.net/ was born.

However, find them in order to add them on the site is ... strenuous ? Often impossible because they are
simply not given by their creators.

I'm currently searching for the official version of the Gnumeric svg icon but without success...

That's why I contact you : If you have, could you give us the Gnumeric icon in a vectorial format ?

Thanks for your attention and sorry for my bad English,
Bertrand,
http://o7a.net/
http://svgicons.o7a.net/
http://o7aCode.net/