Re: How to load plugins automatically?

On Fri, May 25, 2007 at 10:51:57AM +0200, Jens Müller wrote:
I used gnumeric 1.6.4 (latest version in Gentoo) till yesterday, and
then 1.7.[0|2] (don't remember exactly).

My problem: gnumeric always starts without any plugins loaded. How can I
make it remember which plugins to load?

It should remember which plugins were enabled previously.  There is
a long standing bug that we (the developers) have not managed to
replicate, that sometimes disables all plugins on startup just after
upgrading gnumeric.  However, one you re-enable them they should
stay enabled.