Re: gog_renderer_svg_get_type

On Thu, 2007-21-06 at 21:38 -0400, Jody Goldberg wrote:
yup.  The real problem is that you must have an old enough
cairo

Hmm, I didn't think cairo 1.4.6 was old enough for anything...  Unless
it picked up the cairo installed in the production part of the system
(ie. not inside jhbuild)

that the configure check tripped, but new enough that it has
svg.  Our automake test was out of sync with our cpp test, and a
reference to an undefined type slipped through.

Should be fixed in trunk now.

Thanks

Andreas

--
"Liberty consists less in acting according to
one's own pleasure, than in not being subject

Andreas J. Guelzow
Pyrenean Shepherds