Re: gog_renderer_svg_get_type

On Thu, Jun 21, 2007 at 05:19:15PM -0600, Andreas J. Guelzow wrote:
Hi,

while trying to build gnumeric I run into:

/home/aguelzow/gnome/test/lib64/libgoffice-0.so: undefined reference to
`gog_renderer_svg_get_type'

does anybody have an idea what is going on?

I'd guess that
    PKG_CHECK_MODULES(CAIRO_SVG, [cairo-svg >= 1.2.0],
failed and our init code in gog-renderer.c isn't checking if the
fallback exists.

yup.  The real problem is that you must have an old enough
cairo that the configure check tripped, but new enough that it has
svg.  Our automake test was out of sync with our cpp test, and a
reference to an undefined type slipped through.

Should be fixed in trunk now.