Is Gnumeric _NOT_ for Windows users?

Hi all

I'm beginning to think that there is some discrimination against Windows users... All other messages to the mailing list and bug reports get plenty of replies. I have been warning about a bug in the graphics module since 1.7.2... still not solved in 1.7.10 although the bug report was dismissed as solved.

I asked about a serious bug about date input and nobody even bothered to answer...

I'm trying to contribute (it's not as if I'm asking newbie questions in a mailing list...) but it seems that my contribution is not wanted or that Windows is not worthwhile...

I hope Gnumeric has more success under Linux because it is a very powerful spreadsheet.

Regards,
Pedro