Help with Online Help?

Greetings,

I have managed to build Gnumeric 1.7.10 here on Mac OS X, and most everything seems to work, except the online help.

When I the "Contents" item of the menu "Help", it just silently fails. No errors/warnings are produced and no help displayed. The menu items "Gnumeric on the web", "Report a Problem" and "About" all work from the help menu (and is displayed in the preferred Mac OS X web browser).

I have scrollkeeper installed.

Can someone tell me what command Gnumeric attempting to launch for the help?

Thanks,

Jeshua Lacock, Owner
<http://OpenOSX.com>
phone: 877.240.1364