Re: axis tics at specific values

Thanks all

Yeah I need that in scatter plots, I need the distance between points
to be right, category plots won't help.
I hope this get implemented soon. Gnumeric is a excellent software,
but this is a major drawback IMHO, because it will force me to export
as a SVG and manually edit in Inkscape a graph I could have in
publication-ready format directly from Gnumeric..

Oh, I found the symbols, my bad...

Cheers

Carlos