axis tics at specific values

Hello all,
first post to the list. I usually use R to my stats/graphics, but
decided to give Gnumeric a try, and so far I'm must say I loving it!
Easy, fast, powerful.
But I have a problem..
I want the tics of the X-axis of a plot to be at specific values
(3,5,7,9,11,13,15,17,19,21,31,51)
and I found no way of doing it.

is it possible? (seems to be pretty standard feature for spreadsheets..)

And just a wish to add, can we have more symbols to plot? there's not
even a circle...

thanks all

Carlos

              Carlos Henrique Grohmann - Guano
  Visiting Researcher at Kingston University London - UK
  Geologist M.Sc  - Doctorate Student at IGc-USP - Brazil
Linux User #89721  - carlos dot grohmann at gmail dot com
"Good morning, doctors. I have taken the liberty of removing Windows
95 from my hard drive."
--The winning entry in a "What were HAL's first words" contest judged
by 2001: A SPACE ODYSSEY creator Arthur C. Clarke

Can't stop the signal.