Windows Version with many Columns

Hi all,

I have just come across Gnumeric and have downloaded and tried the windows version and am very impressed by it.

My reason for trying it is that I need an easy to use Excel compatible spreadsheet that supports more than 256 columns, however although I do some scripting on Windows and a little on Linux it is probably beyond me to build from sources.

Can anybody suggest where I can get hold of Gnumeric 1.6.3 or later for windows but compiled with an option of 500 columns or more.

Thanks in advance for any advice

Regards

James