Re: Can't create new menu, pls help. (v1.6.2)
- From: Tammo Spalink <tspalink telemetry-investments com>
- To: Jean Bréfort <jean brefort normalesup org>
- Cc: gnumeric-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Can't create new menu, pls help. (v1.6.2)
- Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 10:13:33 -0500
Ouch. This looks to be the problem. Thanks!
Is there a simple way to configure a development sandbox for gnumeric?
Maybe some environment variables that cause it to look in non-standard
places for files?
On Thu, Mar 16, 2006 at 03:01:50PM +0100, Jean Bréfort wrote:
Le jeudi 16 mars 2006 à 08:54 -0500, Tammo Spalink a écrit :
I have been trying to create a new menu (for a new feature). It would
seem a straightforward modification of two files (the XML UI
description and wbcg-actions), but my changes have no visible effect.
The goal is a new "Triggers" menu between "Data" and "Help", with one
"Edit Triggers" menuitem inside. I have attached a patch of the few
lines of code that seemingly should throw up the new menu, but in fact
Any advice on what I am overlooking or not understanding would be
Did you install the xml file before testing?
] [Thread Prev