Your query to gnumeric-list

I just clicked on "Reply" instead of "Reply-all" when I sent this, so you didn't get included. Here is my reply:

Jon K Hellan wrote:

On Thu, 2006-01-19 at 12:43 -0500, David Ronis wrote:
I've been having intermittant problems with gnumeric-1.5.90.1 printing in landscape mode. I set this up using the page setup dialog, and it shows landscape as selected in the print dialog--unfortunately, the result is sometimes portrate.

Known bug. When you change printer, the format is reset to portrait. So
choose printer first, then printer.

A more pressing problem concerns where I work, a windows environment; spreadsheets that are circulated have migrated to a web page html format, something gnumeric doesn't know how to read. Is there a way to do this and if not, is this "feature" in the works?

We do have html import, but it isn't perfect. It could be that gnumeric
doesn't understand that the page is html. In that case, saving it to
disk while giving it the extension ".html" would help. You could also
try copying the page to clipboard and pasting it into gnumeric.
If gnumeric understands that it is html, but can't parse it, please file
a bug, and include a sample of the html.