Re: compile error --without-gnome

Did that. The configure script will not make the Makefiles if you do not have
those libraries installed. It bails out with a could not find the libgsf-1.pc
and libgoffice-1.pc files.

The configure script does run to competition.

But when I then run make it fails with the error I sent in my last post.
As I do not have gnome on this machine, hence the --without-gnome switch, I
can not test to see if it compiles with gnome.

Could it be a problem in goffice?

Phillip