Re: Translated functions are feasible (was: Re: Translate gnumeric functions)

Hi.
From my admittedly not complete knowledge of French, I can't think of
a single case like that. Are you sure something like that even exists?
I'd be interested in hearing examples from the list, if such exist.
Maybe like Christian said - we can start a web site to translate
function names. If we find overlaps, we can deal with them then.
One option is to have a not-exact translation, lets say fr_xxxx for
the meaning in French, and xxxx for the meaning in English.

Yours,

Uri David