Re: Next GNOME Office Release
- From: Martin Sevior <msevior physics unimelb edu au>
- To: Jody Goldberg <jody gnome org>
- Cc: abiword-dev <abiword-dev abisource com>, gnumeric-list gnome org, gnome-office-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Next GNOME Office Release
- Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2005 10:09:21 +1000
On Wed, 2005-10-05 at 11:32 -0400, Jody Goldberg wrote:
We've had a few last minute issues that blocked 1.6.0. Thanks to
some quick work by Jean Gnumeric and goffice are now ready to go.
I'd still like to get an api change into libgsf's GsfXMLIn code to
avoid future api breakage but that is not a hard requirement. Due
to the GNOME summit this weekend I plan to package all three modules
on friday night after about 9pm EDT. Release announcement will be
Sunday night, timed for the Monday news cycle.
Ah excellent. That will give us a chance to fix quite a few bugs that
been exposed AFTER our 2.4.0 release.
I think we can do a 2.4.1 to address them and enjoy more exposure :-)
gnumeric-list mailing list
gnumeric-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev